Our foamer pump bottles that we typically use for the cleansers are backordered. The containers we ordered in April won't be here until potentially December. We are currently selling the cleansers in regular pump bottles. The cleansers are the exact same formulas and consistency, they just don't foam like they would if they were in the foaming bottle.
Our Honey Love Facial Cleanser is perfect for any skin type! Made from castile soap (olive oil, coconut oil, and potassium hydroxide), raw honey, jojoba oil, peppermint, tea tree, and lavender essential oils, these ingredients work perfectly together to create the perfect face washing experience. This face wash helps with acne, eczema, dry skin, dark marks, and more!
- Castile soap provides a gentle cleanse that is great for any skin type.
- Raw honey helps balance your skin while also removing bacteria from the skin's surface. Honey is also good for eczema and acne.
- Jojoba oil is actually a wax that comes the closest to replicating the oil our skin produces. It can help treat acne and eczema as well.
- Tea tree essential oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that help fight against acne and dry skin.
- Peppermint essential oil naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. It is great for fighting acne-causing bacteria.
- Lavender essential oil works to unclog pores and reduce skin inflammation.
To use, pump foam wash onto hand apply to a damp face until lathered. Wash face in circular motion with HANDS and rinse with water.
* Please do not wash your face with anything other than CLEAN hands, rags and other things are not good for your face.
Size: 8 oz
All orders will have a 7-14 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) processing time before shipment. The processing time depends on the quantity of orders we have to ship. After 24 hours of placing an order the order cannot be altered. If for any reason you may think there is an error with your order please send us an email at email@example.com and put your order # in the subject line and I will gladly amend or cancel your order.
Please note that our shipping is weight-based, and that's why it can sometimes get pricey depending on what's ordered.
You have the option to insure your package at checkout (it is pre-selected by default). If you choose to not pay for shipping protection, we are not responsible for any losses.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Given the nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.