Whipped Sugar Scrub - Summer Scents
This whipped sugar scrub is the perfect addition to add to your shower routine to help exfoliate and moisturize your skin. After using this scrub you won't need any moisturizer out of the shower!
- Bahama Mama gives beach vibes! It has notes of coconut, dragonfruit, sandalwood, wood, jasmine, passionflower, and musk. If you love Waikiki Beach Coconut from BBW this is the same scent!
- Sex on the Peach is a beautiful cocktail of fruit and herbs. It has notes of peach, lemon, bergamot, mint, spearmint, green, and musk.
- Perfect Picnic smells like watermelon sugar. Has notes of watermelon, orange, green, and berry.
- It’s a Vibe smells sweet, but also has a zing to it! Has notes of pineapple, sage, green leaves, and sugar.
- So Fresh, So Clean (Grace’s personal fave) smells lemony fresh! Has notes of lemon peel, woods, rose, and bergamot.
Ingredients: organic cane sugar, shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, emulsifying wax, propanediol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, and mica. This body scrub is very gentle and moisturizing. It is not harsh or rough. Your skin will feel amazing after use!
How to use: After washing in the shower, apply to skin while still damp. Apply all over your body (not your face) and rinse off. Towel dry after exiting the shower and your skin will thank you!
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Size: 12 oz
I like the scrub it leaves you soft but the smell was almost none existent. I smell all the natural ingredients, which is great, but if says it smells a way I wanna smell that. ( perfect picnic)
I like this whipped scrub a lot better than the turmeric scrub I’ve purchased (and loved) because it’ll still leave you moisturized and soft without over doing it. The scent is so sweet and fruity i love it!
Leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and soft after using and smells amazing I have the Bahama Mama Scent